Getting an appraisal from Curiel Appraisal Service before putting your El Paso home on the market saves you time and money.
If you're planning on selling your home soon, a professional appraisal is absolutely necessary. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays you in the long run! Unless the homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like an appraiser, it's practically impossible for them to understand the nuances of real estate market forces.
You, as a homeowner, might be fixated on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you need to get for it. You see, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home.
A home is only worth what another person is going to pay.
||Contact us for information regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
Going to sell your home yourself?
Quite a few Texas homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, what you need is a qualified appraiser. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only will getting a professional appraisal help you set a sensible asking price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
Folks are sometimes surprised when they find out that the value of their home is more than they originally believed.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal allowed them to get thousands more than they originally thought.
Others have an an inflated opinion of the value of their home, and an appraisal gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while your home sits on the market.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Alert you of problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Lower the odds of unrevealed problems that cause sales to fall through
Pre-listing appraisals in El Paso
Even if you have a very skillful agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an unbiased second opinion of value prior to signing a listing agreement.
Curiel Appraisal Service can help. An appraisal can be extremely helpful in this scenario. It will give both you and your agent a complete description of your property and its features which will give you insight into how the local real estate market is performing with a record of the latest comparable properties in the area.
Serving Texas with the finest real estate consulting services
If you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you still want assistance collecting local sales and property data, we
have services tailored for the needs of customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
When you order an appraisal report from us, you can expect....
- Immediate response to your initial inquiry: We will give you personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just let us know your situation, and we will give you suggestions.
- Quick turnaround time: Usually in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations to suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed quite a few of assignments, and we understand that in the practice of real estate consulting and appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "generic" assignment. We provide quite a few different report types and have a lot of experience at providing appraisals to clients that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Curiel Appraisal Service: Reports we create are written in plain English, simple to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
If you have any questions regarding your appraisal after you've read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!